I just bought our NEW SANTE’ Mascara Fresh Volume Extreme
LOVING The Style!
- the exclusive formulation with bio-cucumber extract gives a fresh ‘glance’-maximum volume and perfectly seperated lashes
- special brush shape cares with a multitude of closely arranged bristles for sensational dense eyelashes
- the brush catches every single eye-lash and encloses them with colour
- light & fresh scent
- ophthalmologically tested
Available from Naturally Healthy 106 London Street Hamilton Central.
FREE Customer Parking right outside the door
ph 07 958 3845
Studies of bisphenol-S, the chemical compound sometimes used to replace bisphenol-A in “BPA-free” plastic products, found it is disruptive not only to the body’s hormone system, but to brain circuitry in developing animal embryos.
Known to mimic estrogen, BPA and BPS are not the only synthetic chemicals found in hard plastic and certain resins that do so. (Close relatives include Bisphenol B, C, E, F, G, M. P, PH, TMC and Z.) In laboratory tests, 95 percent of hundreds of ordinary plastic products put through “real world” conditions, such as through a microwave or dishwasher, tested positive for leaching estrogenic chemicals. Since companies are under no obligation to tell consumers what chemicals are used in the manufacture of their product, many health experts say the best thing to do is avoid contact with household plastics altogether.
With the caveat that it is nearly impossible to not be exposed to plastic in the course of a day, here are two lists. The first contains a selective list of plastic items or products that contain plastic resins that experts say you should limit your exposure to or sanitize your hands after touching. The second list contains a selective list of safe alternatives
- hard plastic sports bottles
- plastic food storage containers
- food wrap
- hard and flexible packaging
- deli containers
- plastic bags
- baby bottle components (nipple, ring, liner, etc)
- plastic dinnerware and plates
- non-stick cookware
- plastic cleaning products
- thermal receipt paper
- canned food and drink
- stainless steel water bottles
- unbleached wax paper
- anything made from wool, cotton, hemp or plastic-free, biodegradable fibers
- plastic-free cleaning products, such as baking soda, vinegar and essential oils
- stainless steel or cast iron cookware
- glass blender
- wire salad spinner
- stainless steel ice-cube tray
NEW at Naturally Healthy.
New Loyalty Program,
No cards to carry.
Get discount faster with the whole family using the one program at both stores
Ask about our discount on the day and save even more!
ph 07 958 3845 or see you in store at Naturally Healthy
106 London street Hamilton
419 Grey Street Hamilton East