Labour weekend- lets go stress free!
Naturally Healthy is open Friday and Saturday
– Closed Monday.
Have a happy healthy weekend
High Protein Low Carb 60g Bar X 8
HIGH PROTEIN | LOW CARB | NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER | NO ADDED SUGAR | FIBRE | FLAVOURS: CHOC MINT, COOKIE DOUGH, COOKIES & CREAM, PEANUT CARAMEL
When you’re on the go!
60g High Protein Bar multi layer, natural and its low carbohydrate.
This is the perfect 3 p.m. clean eating snack. Attack those late arvo sugar cravings with a high protein low carb #cheatmeal.
The combination of both “high protein” , “low carb” & “fibre” has been designed to ensure you are getting the most out of your protein bar. Developed for individuals watching carbs, wanting extra protein. We know sport and this is athlete suitable for those athletes wanting to increase their protein consumption along their post training recovery.
TASTES GOOD | healthy high protein snack without the harmful preservatives and additives. Its your new #cheatmeal.
No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, GMO ingredients, no added sugar gives this high protein bar the edge, as your new 3 p.m. snack attack. Grab one. Highly recommended.
Our NEW Protein bars are here. #CHEATMEAL friendly. Taste bud heaven, 3pm low carbohydrate snack compatible.
- No artificial sweetener, colours & flavours.
- 4 amazing flavours.
- Lower in carbs than energy bars.
- These Protein bars are higher protein than meal replacement bars.
- Used by athletes for muscle recovery after training.
- Buy for convenience eat for taste.
- Every day #guiltfree so your body can maintain muscle.
- If you engage in heavy physical activities, this is high protein low carb.
- You’ll need a little more protein.
- When you’re in a rush, this is the Protein bar.
- One particularly good Protein bar that you find absolutely delicious.
- Choose wisely, this decision may stop you ever buying another brands Protein bar
- Not all Protein bars are made the same. Made in Australia.
- This Protein bar will help you reach your muscle building and fat loss goals.
- These Protein bars have fewer carbs but still contain a good dose of protein.
- Avoid high amounts of high-fructose corn syrup. Our Protein bars do.
- Watch the level of saturated or trans fat, our Protein bars aim to keep those as low as possible.
- Our Protein bars protein to carb ratio its better than those cereal bars you find in the supermarket.
- This is the best tasting Protein bar in the gym.
- Until you try you won’t believe how much the Body Science Protein Bar is making taste bud heaven.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
They can be taken any time of the day as a tasty in-between meal snack to satisfy those cravings and maintain adequate protein intake, or as a convenient post-workout protein hit to aid recovery and maintain lean muscle mass.
Get the protein your body needs without the carbohydrates with Body Science High Protein Bars.
Recommended intake is 1 x 60g serve per day.
With all this rain – your immunity might need some support.
Here is a natural recipe to help fight those bugs.
Or pop into your local naturally Healthy Store for advice and something simpler.
Customer parking right outside the door and long opening hours for your convenience at our London street Concept Store.
Naturally Healthy – 106 London Street Hamilton
Free customer parking right outside the door.
OPEN 8.00 am till 7.00 pm today
Naturally Healthy 419 Grey street Hamilton East.
OPEN 9.00 till 5.00 today.
Naturally Healthy: ph 07 958 3845
Natural Immunity Support.
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp ginger powder
1/2 tbsp ground chili peppers
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
3.3 oz (1 dl) fresh lemon juice
Add crushed garlic, ginger powder, chili powder, and cinnamon to the lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients and add honey last.
Let the syrup rest for 3 hours on a room temperature. Keep the syrup in a closed glass container and store it in the fridge.
How To Use It:
Every morning before eating anything take 1 tablespoon of the syrup to strengthen your immune system. If you already have a cold, take 1 tablespoon of the syrup, three times a day before eating anything.